Tuesday, April 23, 2013

About Ben

Thank you for expressing an interest in me. I'm Ben and I run this blog. I exist digitally on this blog and physically in Brooklyn. When I'm not writing about art and music, I'm either creating my own music (poorly) or working in an office somewhere and hoping to go unnoticed. I used to be a bit more of a glutton for visibility, but these days I wish I'd stayed under a rock and kept writing anonymously. If you know me, you know me. If not, I assure you I'm not that interesting.

7 comments:

  1. looking forward to more, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom! Things are about to get really exciting around here, although I won't give away too much.

      Delete
  2. I used to write for Iron Hops, also a beer and metal-centric blog that is sadly now defunct. Glad to see someone is keeping the combination alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just incredible to see you there!! I moved away from all social networks, just checking on The Sunken Temple from time to time (which looks really sunken btw :D ) And then i saw the link on your blog in metalbandcamp, thinking it was the old site. And OH, what a good surprise! Ben's back in the old way!

    BlackMetalAndBrews back on blogspot? Best news of the year for me!!

    Keep up the good (excellent? Wonderful?) work!!

    Alex!!!

    ReplyDelete