Monday, September 30, 2013

Submission Policy

Many of you have noticed that there are details for submitting to Black Metal & Brews in the "About Black Metal & Brews" tab here on this website. However, as my social media presence has grown, many artists have taken to contacting me via twitter and facebook. While I appreciate the efforts taken in these formats, the sheer volume of requests I receive has grown to a point where I need to set a firmer rule on submissions.

If you do not submit your music to me directly at blackmetalandbrews@gmail.com then there is a good chance I will unintentionally ignore your request. Why? Because that email address is where I go to ensure I'm not forgetting anything. If you're interested in sending physical promo, send an email and I'll reply with mailing information. Thanks for your cooperation in helping me provide the most current and thorough reviews and content.

No comments:

Post a Comment